inCiderJapan is a free magazine published four times a year and is distributed at locations all across Japan and also at select locations in the United States, the United Kingdom, Asia, and Europe. For advertising or distribution information, contact the publisher.
- To educate and inform those in Japan about cider: what it is, its history, how it’s made, who makes it and where, and where cider can be purchased and enjoyed in Japan and around the world.
- To accurately report to all on the state and future of Japan’s apple and cider industries.
- To positively support, advance, and improve the promotion and popularity of cider both domestically and internationally.
- Engages with the general public, consumers, and local businesses through monthly events including tastings, pairings, educational seminars, and workshops.
- Interfaces with domestic and international orchardists, cideries and cidermakers, as well as others in the agricultural and food & beverage industries to share information.
- Cooperates as a participating member with a number of cider-related organizations including the Japan Cider Master Association (JCMA) and United States Association of Cider Makers (USCMA).
Our Services Include
International Cidermakers and Cideries
We also provide uniquely special services for members of the cider and food and beverage industry. Among them: personalized tours, trade introductions, market research and consumer data explorations, product reviews and appraisals, partner searches, and a whole lot more. Contact us for details and more information.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
The county of Herefordshire in the West Midlands of England is coming together to host the first conference of the recently-formed International Network of Cider Culture & Tourism Destinations this autumn. As interest in cider continues to grow throughout the world, “Ciderlands” as the network
Instagram Hashtag #INCIDERJAPAN
Error: Access Token for inciderjapan is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.