inCiderJapan G.K. is a marketing & promotion creative consulting company, internationally recognized for publishing inCiderJapan, Asia’s first and only bilingual magazine dedicated to all things cider. We are also an importer, distributor, and retailer as well as maker of cider & cider-related goods.
inCiderJapan is a free magazine published four times a year and is distributed at locations all across Japan and also at select locations in the United States, the United Kingdom, Asia, and Europe. For advertising or distribution information, contact the publisher.
- To educate and inform those in Japan about cider: what it is, its history, how it’s made, who makes it and where, and where cider can be purchased and enjoyed in Japan and around the world.
- To accurately report to all on the state and future of Japan’s apple and cider industries.
- To positively support, advance, and improve the promotion and popularity of cider both domestically and internationally.
- Engages with the general public, consumers, and local businesses through monthly events including tastings, pairings, educational seminars, and workshops.
- Interfaces with domestic and international orchardists, cideries and cidermakers, as well as others in the agricultural and food & beverage industries to share information.
- Cooperates as a participating member with a number of cider-related organizations including the Japan Cider Master Association (JCMA) and American Cider Association (ACA).
Our Services Include
International Cidermakers and Cideries
We also provide uniquely special services for members of the cider and food & beverage industry. Among them: personalized tours, trade introductions, market research and consumer data explorations, product reviews and appraisals, partner searches, and a whole lot more. Contact us for details.
Our Clients & Partners
Articles & News
The following recipe is part of an article originally published in Issue 9 of inCiderJapan magazine. Wafu-style Pulled Pork Sandwicheswith Coleslaw Topping As the thermometer rises, so does the nostalgic feeling of getting outdoors for a little summer grilling and barbecue. Whether it’s on a...
Feature | Summertime Sip’n and Grill’n
The following article was originally published in Issue 8 of inCiderJapan magazine. TDM 1874 Brewery has long cemented a reputation among Japan’s craft beer community as being one of the more consistently great breweries in town. Discreetly located in northwestern Yokohama in Tokaichiba, Kanagawa Prefecture,...